Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Samsom - Regina spektor
You are my sweetest downfall
 I loved you first, I loved you first
 Beneath the sheets of paper lies my truth
 I have to go, I have to go
 Your hair was long when we first met  Samson went back to bed
 Not much hair left on his head
 He ate a slice of wonder bread and went right back to bed
 And history books forgot about us and the bible didn't mention us
 The bible didn't mention us, not even once  You are my sweetest downfall
 I loved you first , I loved you first
 Beneath the stars came falling on our heads
 But there just soft light, there just soft light
 Your hair was long when we first met
  Samson came to my bed
 Told me that my hair was red
 He told me i was beautiful and came into my bed
 Oh I cut his hair myself one night
 A pair of dull scissors and the yellow light
 And he told me that I'd done alright
 and kissed me till the morning light, the morning light
 and he kissed me till the morning light
  Samson came back to bed
 not much hair left on his head
 Ate a slice of wonderbread and went right back to bed
 Oh, we couldn't bring the columns down
 Yeah we couldn't destroy a single one
 And history books forgot about us
 And the bible didn't mention us, not even once
  You are my sweetest downfall
 I loved you first 

No comments: